Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- David Foster Acupuncture928 Broadway #1207
New York, NY 10010646-242-7621
- Mon10am - 8pmWed10am - 6pmFri9am - 6pm*By appointment only
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •